When registering to receive updates, we may ask you to provide us some basic information. This information may include your name, email address and mobile number, which will be used in order to differentiate you from our thousands of other unique visitors. The personal details that you provide us while filling up the registration form must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
Shramik website sets cookies solely in order to enable or enhance functions or improve the navigation experience for the user. Besides such functional and session cookies, analytics cookies are set by third-party tools in order to monitor the quality of the user’s experience while visiting the Shramik website.
Use of information
- We use the collected information to measure user interests and to analyze the behaviors of our registered visitors which allow us to appropriately change, update and service the website in accordance to common trends.
- We look at data and use it to monitor services continuously. It helps us to make sure the decisions we make are based on sound evidence.
- We publish our inspection reports and ratings to give you clear information, help you make choices and to help services improve.
- We use our Insight model to make decisions about what action to take.
- We do not usually ask members to provide “sensitive personal data” (such as information relating to racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health information and political opinions). However, if you reveal such information in emails or other communications hosted by our site, you are consenting to this sensitive personal data being collected and processed by us. If you do not wish to consent, please do not include sensitive personal data in your communications to, or through, the site.
- We also reserve the right to release the information concerning a user who we believe is violating our terms and conditions or other published guidelines and official rules, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement.